As is tradition on the blog a few days before the big Apple keynote I like to put down my thoughts on what we might see.
I'm not expecting any surprises
- iPhone 7, A10 processor, optical image stabilisation, 32GB base up to 128GB, no headphone port, true tone display
- iPhone 7 Plus, A10 processor, dual lens camera, 64GB base up to 256GB, no headphone port, true tone display
- No change in the SE range
- New wireless ear pods
- In box adaptor for 3.5mm to lightning
A bit of a wildcard but I think this event is all about mobile devices, not just iPhone. There haven't been many leaks but expect
- Same form factor
- Faster processor
- Same band compatibility
Another wildcard but it's interesting to see what we might see from an iPad update
- New 12.9" iPad Pro with true tone display and A10
- Updated 9.7" with A10 and better camera
- No iPad Mini update
Don't expect Macs
There were rumours of new MacBook Pro's but enough people have said don't expect them to definitely count out a Mac update next week.
- Increased iCloud free storage
- iOS 10 updates, no new features just a reminder on what to expect
- No Apple TV update
Unsurprisingly no invite for me so I'll be following along on the livestream and sharing my thoughts on Twitter.
What are you most looking forward to?