After a few comment on my blog and people reaching out to me on Twitter around Reminders getting in a muddle I thought I would share how I fix any sync issues.
If you find your Reminders are out of sync across your device here is how to fix it
- Log into iCloud.com and click on Reminders
- Here is where the true form of the data is, make sure that this location looks correct first
- Once you are satisfied that iCloud.com looks correct go to each iOS device
- Tap SETTINGS
- Tap iCloud
- Tap on the switch next to Reminders
- Tap DELETE FROM MY IPHONE
- Re-enable by tapping on the switch next to Reminders
Do this on every device that you use Reminders on and you should find that all of your devices are now in sync.