It hasn't taken me long to figure out that
(A) The beta isn't ready to be used on a primary device
(B) Many people have installed it and are stuck (just search Twitter)
So I thought it would be good for me to downgrade back to iOS 9.3.2 and write up a little guide on how I did it.
- Turn off Find my iPhone (or iPad) within Settings --> iCloud
- Turn off a passcode if you have one within Settings --> Touch ID and Passcode
- Power down your device
- On your MAC (or PC) load iTunes and make sure it's up to date
- Plug the lightning cable into your MAC (don't plug in your iOS device yet)
- On your iOS device hold down the HOME button and plug in the Lightning cable (keep holding it)
- Let go once you see the iTunes logo on your iOS device
- On your MAC (or PC) you should now see it asking you to update or restore - do RESTORE and let iTunes do the rest
Once iOS has been downloaded and applied to your device you will be back to iOS 9.3.2 or whichever is the latest build from Apple.